We print photos from phones, tablets, emails, Google drive / Dropbox / Google Photos links, WeTransfer links, WeSendIt links.
Prints are ready next business day in the morning.
Same day printing is not available! Sorry about that!
We use Fuji archival photo paper with matte and glossy finish. It is thick, durable and after printing colors stay for decades.
What you can print
You can print these types of files: JPG, PNG, BMP, TIFF and HEIC.
Maximum print size: 8″x12″.
We don’t print photos with white borders.
We also don’t print photos from weddings, because they are usually altered by photogrgapher and don’t come out good from our printer.
Available print sizes:
- 2.5″x3.5″ (wallet size)
- 4″x6″ (most common)
Price per print:
|Total # of prints|
in your order:
|51+ prints||$0.35/each *||$0.35/each *||$1.25/each||$3.25/each||$4.00/each|
How to bring / send photos for printing:
- bring the photos on a USB flash drive or SD memory card (please copy the photos you want to print into one folder).
- In case there are too many photos, please upload them to Google Drive or Dropbox folder and send us the link
- or use http://WeTransfer.com/upload website to send all the photos at once (up to 2 gigabytes) (please send it to our email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- please specify the size of the prints, number of copies of each photo and paper finish (matte or glossy).
Kinds of paper finishes you can use for your order:
- matte (not shiny, slightly grainy, you can’t leave fingerprints on it),
- glossy (shiny, not grainy, but it’s easy to leave fingerprints on it).
If you have wedding photos taken on a digital photo camera (except cell phone camera), we won’t be able to print them, because in 99% of the cases they were already altered by the photographer and won’t come out good. We recommend to ask your photographer to print them.
We don’t print photos with white borders, sorry.
If you need to make prints 16″x20″ or bigger, please send inquiry to “Remsen graphics” – email@example.com . They specialize in large-format printing.
When prints are ready, we’ll send you an email and then you can pick up the prints at your convenience during our business hours.
How long does it take to print photos
All prints are ready next business day, not the same day.
Why to print digital photos at Photoreal?
- We’ll help you to print photos from your device, if you can’t do it by yourself.
- We’ll make color and brightness corrections, if necessary.
- You won’t have to pay for the photos you don’t like.