Photoreal was founded in 1992, and has been providing all kinds of photo services to the public ever since.
Although film industry has almost died a few years ago, we managed to survive thanks to support of people who love shooting film.
We try our best to meet the demands of people as well as to provide best quality of work.
This is a short list of our most popular goods and services:
- film developing (35mm and 120mm)
- disposable cameras developing
- digital photos printing
- transfering photos and videos from the phone to CD / DVD / USB / email
- photo scanning (digitizing)
- photo restoration
- taking photos for passport / visa / other purpose
- digitalization of old video- and audio tapes, cassettes, reels with film, vynil records into CD / DVD / USB (as MP3/MP4)
- custom photo slideshow with music on a DVD / USB
- color and black & white films for sale (35mm, 120mm, Instax, Polaroid, 35mm disposable cameras)
- photo accessories for sale (batteries, cases, bags, caps)
- photo frames for sale (from 2″x3″ up to 24″x36″)
- storage devices for sale (USB flash drives, SD/microSD memory cards)
If you need any service related to photo, film or digital stuff, please contact us, we may be able to help you with it!
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org , phone – (718) 875-1776 , address – 52 Court Street, 2nd floor, Brooklyn, NY 11201, USA.