We convert video tapes to DVD, audio-cassettes to CD, vinyl records to CD and burn them to a CD or DVD.
- VHS to DVD ($16 for first 2 hours, $8 / hour for each next hour),
- VHS-c (VHS-compact) to DVD ($16 for first 2 hours, $8 / hour for each next hour),
- miniDV to DVD ($16 for first 2 hours, $8 / hour for each next hour),
- 8 mm cassette tapes to DVD ($16 for first 2 hours, $8 / hour for each next hour),
- 8 mm films on a reel to DVD ($0.35 per foot, minimum 400 feet),
- 35 mm slides to CD,
- vinyl records to CD,
- audio-cassettes to CD (if length is 80 minutes or less - $16 per cassette, if more - $21 per cassette),
- audio-cassettes to MP3 file - $30 per cassette,
- digital video from one format to another (QuickTime / MPEG2 / MP4 / AVI / WMV , etc. ),
- almost any digital video to a DVD with menu and background music for the menu;
If you don't have a DVD player to watch DVDs, we can additionally convert DVD to a digital video format "MP4". It will cost $14 extra. Convertion of DVD to MP4 takes 1 day (3 hours if urgent). We will copy an MP4-file to your USB flash drive for $1 or email it to you for $2. You will be able to play MP4 video file on Mac and PC using VLC media player (you can download it here).
Time to convert video tape to a DVD and audio cassette to a CD
- video-cassettes (VHS/VHS-c to DVD, miniDV to DVD) - 1-3 business days,
- DVD to MP4/MOV, MP4/MOV to DVD - 1 business day,
- vinyl record to CD - 1 weekend,
- audio-cassette to CD - 1 weekend.
If you have more than 10 tapes or cassettes to convert, we'll give you a 10% off regular price.