We develop disposable cameras (Fuji, Kodak and others) since 1992.
Prices for developing disposable cameras:
- just developing (you will get only negatives) is $5 for color film / $7 for black&white film;
- developing and 1 set of 4"x6" prints is $12.78 for color film and $14.96 for black and white film (maximum); second set of prints is $9.00;
- developing + CD is $11.00;
- developing + CD + 1 set of 4"x6" prints is $17.08 for color film and $19.26 for black & white film (maximum); second set of prints is $9.00;
- copying photos from CD to USB is $1 extra, emailing photos from CD is $2 extra (we send them via WeTransfer).
Prices already include tax.
Time to process and how to order
- Just bring your films and tell us what you need, we'll give you the price and tell you when it's going to be ready.
- If it's a rush order or if we are not busy, we'll do your order within an hour.
- If you bring the films after 3 pm and you have 4 rolls or more, then they will be ready next business day in the afternoon.
- On Saturday we don't develop disposable cameras, but we take orders for developing!
- Black and white films and disposable cameras we develop as soon as we accumulate 4 rolls, so usually it takes 1-3 business days to process them (developing, scanning to CD, making prints).
- Price for printing photos depends on how many good photos the film has, we don't print bad shots and don't charge for it.
- We accept cash and all debit and credit cards. We don't accept PayPal or Bitcoin.