We develop 35 mm and 120 mm films since 1992.
Services and prices:
- 35 mm films and disposable cameras:
- developing only: $5 for color film, $7 for black & white,
- developing + scanning to the CD/USB/emailing: $11/$12/$13;
- developing + prints (4"x6" matte / glossy) + contact sheet (4"x6" print with all photos): color films - $5 for developing, $0.25 per print, contact sheet - free; black & white films - $7 for developing, $0.25 per print, contact sheet - free.
- developing + scanning to CD + prints:
- 35 mm slides: scanning to a CD, prints, emailing;
- 110mm negatives: high-resolution scanning (up to 9600 DPI), prints (4"x6");
- 120 mm films: developing only, no scanning and no prints!
- 220 mm films: no processing at all!
Time to process and how to order
- Just bring your films and tell us what you need, we'll give you the price and tell you when it's going to be ready.
- If it's a rush order or if we are not busy, we'll do your order within an hour.
- If you bring the films after 3 pm and you have 4 rolls or more, then they will be ready next business day in the afternoon.
- On Saturday we don't develop films, but we take orders for developing!
- Black and white films and disposable cameras we develop as soon as we accumulate 4 rolls, so usually it takes 1-3 business days to process them (developing, scanning to CD, making prints).
- Price for printing photos depends on how many good photos the film has, we don't print bad shots and don't charge for it.
- We accept cash and all debit and credit cards. We don't accept PayPal or Bitcoin.